Competition!Build a learning game, challenge your class to play, and enter our T-shirt raffle!
Create a FREE Wordia account
- This only takes a few minutes.
- A central Dashboard area helps you to track student progress.
Upload your class list - create Student Accounts
- Once your've logged in, go to your 'My Wordia' Dashboard.
- Select 'My Students', and upload your class list as a Spreadsheet.
Build a game - add your class subject vocabulary
- Use GameBuilder to input your vocabulary word list.
- Select settings and graphics to personalise your game.
- Create a PlayCode to share your game with your class.
Invite your class
- After making your game, we give you a unique 'Game Link' (URL)
- Send this to your students, with the PlayCode you created earlier
- Students can now log in, and play your learning game!
Placing them into the game you've made & on to a T-Shirt if they win!
Get your class to play & learn
- Use Wordia to organise a school word tournament!
- Realtime leader boards help you track your class progress
- Lots of exciting functionality coming soon!
Each day the Wordia team sends out a set of three T-Shirts to a school that has created a game.
Winning games are judged on how many plays it receives - so encourage your class to play your game!
We will contact the winning school, and the winning game will be featured on the Home Page!